£90 Ultrastik (XAC/PC)
£110 Game Control Mixer Titan Two adapter
£115 Ultrastik (PC) + 4 switch sockets
£125 Ultrastick (PC) + 8 switch sockets
The Ultra-Stik works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller and Windows PC.
Optional extras include switch sockets, alternative joystick tops and the Game Control Mixer for use on other games machines.
- PC and Xbox Adaptive Controller compatible.
- Analogue joystick for precise control.
- Switch socket options for PC users.
- Can act as a Mouse replacement on PC with free software such as JoyToKey.
- A velcro base to secure the joystick such as the Trabasack Connect range or Maxess Switch Tray recommended.
- Alternative tops available or build your own (ball top uses M6 standard thread, bat top M10 thread).
- Optional Game Control Mixer enables connection to Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360 and much more.
Please feel free to e-mail for further information and for ordering details.
- Optional accessibility switch sockets allow for a huge range of controls to be attached.
- Share controls using the stick and switches. All controls can be reprogrammed as mouse or keyboard functions.
- Use the switches and/or joystick as a Mouse controller using JoyToKey. Use to browse the internet and much more.
- D.I.Y. guide for this analogue joystick with switches.
- Joystick Tops: OneSwitch can supply the standard ball top in black or red or a bat top. Additional MERU tops (see below) can be ordered in a range of styles for around £35.
- Game Control Mixer video below shows some of what is possible. The LED compass and joysticks are not available with this option.