HORI Separate Controller
Sold out. Please get in touch if you have one you are willing to sell.
The HORI Separate Controller can be used in three ways: Traditional (conjoined), Split (two-halves) or One-handed (right-handed).
Sony Playstation One, PS2 and (with supplied adapter) Windows PC compatible. Ask if you need this to work with something else.
Please feel free to e-mail for further information and for ordering details.
- PSone, PS2 and PC compatible.
- Excellent HORI build quality.
- L2 and R2 controls are fully analogue.
- One handed mode for right-hand (note: right-side L1 + L2 buttons work only when detached from left-side).
- Get in touch regarding boosting the accessibility of this controller using a Titan Two and optional Game Control Mixer features.